ShoutMix chat widget


welcome to my blog =)




u all memg comel mcm monkey at ats ny :) hee so if u all wanna more cute visit to my blog oke :) tengss yaw!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

dear my stoty =)




klakar an muke ak :) haha
muke smangat na skola esok ! :p

hurm ase lme pulak ta tlis at blog ny :) ak keliru laa ! why i'm feel like that yea ? that's so weird oke ! argh ! ! i don't like that ! huh ! so trouble some laa ! HAHA ape pnye ayat daa :p hee nta ape2 jea an :) em oke laa oke laa ta mau laa sdey2 an :) nothing i can get if i continues like this right :) haha so great ! em now i can calm my self n also my mind :) tengss yaw kpd my blog coz i have a place to write my story n my feeling :) huhu . . em esok da kne skola :) i hope i will have a happy day tomorrow ! so excited :) hee fighting najwa ! go ! go ! go !

No comments:

Post a Comment