ShoutMix chat widget


welcome to my blog =)




u all memg comel mcm monkey at ats ny :) hee so if u all wanna more cute visit to my blog oke :) tengss yaw!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tension oke !


wargh ! ! tension nyew ak ! why my mom didn't understand mee ? ! i know my mom want mee to be the best but  no need to control my life please ? ! oke mybe this is my fault but i dunt like if my mom said that i always waste my time n not study at all ! that not true oke ! i know i'm not good enough than my sis but please dunt judge mee like that ! all this thing  only make mee more felt tension n mad oke ! AARGGH ! until when all this thing will end ! MOM PLEASE UNDERSTAND MEE OKE ! but i dunt have any intention to being rude toward u mom  :( i'm so sory oke  :(  i know i'm mad toward u but still i felt guilty to u mom :( SORYY ! but only one thing i hope from u mom . . can u understand mee please ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment